About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Three Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 6
Oakwood Barn is a recently renovated stone built property conveniently
located in Wensleydale within the Yorkshire Dales national park.
Oakwood Barn is tastefully furnished and very well equipped. The barn
benefits from a separate lounge with woodburning stove and also has a
Sky package in the lounge, the upstairs bedrooms also have TV's
complete with Freeview. You can walk from the front door to the
spectacular Aysgarth Falls or nearby Bolton Castle. The property is
within walking distance of the traditional local inn which is pub
number 18 on the Inn Way.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 miles.
* Nearest beach: 48 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 4.5 miles
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Accepted anytime in 2016 and outside peak weeks in
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 en suite, 1 lounge, 1 Kitchen/Dining
room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom
* Beds: 1 king-size, 4 Zip and Link beds (can be super king-size or
* Luxuries: TV with Sky, TV's with Freeview in bedrooms.
* General: Oil central heating, woodburning stove.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer,
washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, coffee maker, secure bike
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Parking: Private parking to the front of the property for 3 cars,
further street parking at the side of the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
It was a lovely property
Loved the cottage nice setting plenty of room for the three couples that was there nice pub down the road short walk very friendly