Enjoy a very special seaside break in this amazing luxury property with
stunning seaviews! Hillsover is situated close to the beach in the
charming fishing village of Staithes.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: One small well behaved dog is welcome but not allowed in the
bedrooms or on soft furnishing!
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen/Dining Room,
Cloakroom, Boot Room.
* Beds: 2 double beds.
* Luxuries: Wood burning stove, smart TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD
player, Sonos and Sonos playbar, also an independent Denon CD player
with speakers, there is unlimited free full fibre WiFi.
* General: Underfloor heating on the ground floor and in the bathrooms,
electric central heating on the upper floors, wood burning stove in the
lounge. Start-up fuel provided. No mobile phone signal.
* Utilities: Electric hob, electric oven and grill with pizza oven at
the bottom, washer/dryer, full size dishwasher, fridge and microwave,
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels. Returnable security deposit of £250
payable before arrival directly to the Owner.
* Outdoors: Spacious patio with seaviews, decking, glass balustrade and
outside seating, dog shower with hot and cold supply to get the sand
off after being on the beach or that long walk over the cliffs.
* Parking: This property does not provide parking, and no parking in
the village. Public car parks are available at the top of the village
also private parking (booked in advance) at Glen Vale Car Park.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking