In the small village of Lealholm on the North Yorkshire Moors is Hole
In The Ellers, a spacious cottage, detached with a large garden and
parking for six cars. This stone-built hillside property has wonderful
countryside views across the Esk Valley and the village has the well
known stepping stones crossing the River Esk. The Esk railway runs
through Lealholm and so it is possible to get to Middlesborough or
Whitby by train.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms two with en-suite shower rooms, bathroom, utility
room, kitchen/diner, lounge, cloakroom, hallway
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed, 4 single beds
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD, 4 small TVs
* General: Central heating, woodburner
* Utilities: Electric cooker with oven and grill, microwave, fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided, high chair, stairgate and
travel cot available.
* Layout: Over two floors. Bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs.
* Outdoors: Enclosed walled garden with patio, barbecue and seating
* Parking: Off-street parking for six cars
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.