Peter's House, a seventeenth century cottage, is situated in the quaint
village of Robin Hood's Bay a few minutes from the beach where there
are rock pools and fossils to be found. It provides ideal accommodation
for a holiday with family or friends and there are plenty of little
shops and tea rooms nearby. Whitby is to the south with Scarborough a
short drive away.
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 2 pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, shower room, kitchen, lounge/dining room
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds,
* Luxuries: DVD player
* General: Electric storage heaters, open fire, flat screen TV's
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, larder fridge, washer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen provided, travel cot and highchair available on
request. Please note: Stairs are steep and may not be suitable for
people with walking difficulties. Coal can be purchased locally.
* Layout: The property is over 3 floors. Ground floor, first floor
and second floor.
* Outdoors: Seating area at front overlooking communal garden and
barbecue. Bench at rear of property
* Parking: Permit for Fisherhead Farm Car Park provided
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking