In the village of Middleham in a quiet location is Stonecroft Cottage
renovated to a high standard yet retaining original charm and features.
It offers a lovely patio with wonderful views of Middleham Castle and
the beautiful countryside. The village is known for its racehorse
stables, has numerous amenities and is a centre for walkers, an ideal
location for exploring the Wensleydale countryside.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: One pet allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner
* Beds: 2 double beds
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, Wifi, telephone
* General: Solid fuel stove runs full central heating
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. No children under age of
* Layout: Accommodation over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Small patio, furniture
* Parking: Parking for one car.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking