Tollergate House provides character and comfort in a great location in
Scarborough's old town. This is a lovely destination for those wanting
to enjoy all that North Yorkshire has to offer including beaches,
walking, delicious fresh seafood and shopping.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.8 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms,
living room, dining room, kitchen, utility area, cloakroom/WC
* Beds: 2 single beds, 2 double beds
* Luxuries: DVD player
* General: Gas central heating, gas coal effect fires, Freeview TV,
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi available, travel cot,
* Layout: Accommodation is over three floors. Ground floor, first
floor and second floor.
* Please note: steep stairs render the top floor bedroom unsuitable
for small children or those with mobility problems.
* Outdoors: Stepped patio garden, garden furniture and summerhouse
* Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.