Oakridge Cottage is a refurbished cottage with a high standard of
decoration and is situated at the bottom of Robin Hood's Bay close to
The Openings in the old village near the beach. A lovely small cottage,
this is an ideal place from which to explore the coast and countryside
of North Yorkshire.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 pet allowed
* Short breaks: Minimum of 5 nights.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Bedroom, bathroom, lounge/kitchen, attic
* Beds: Double bed
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV.
* General: Gas central heating, woodburner
* Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge
with ice box
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels. Short
breaks not accepted at peak times. Steep stairs up to first floor
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Parking: Free parking permit for Bank Top and Station car park in
summer (not required in Winter)
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking