Oakridge Cottage is a refurbished cottage with a high standard of
decoration and is situated at the bottom of Robin Hood's Bay close to
The Openings in the old village near the beach. A lovely small cottage,
this is an ideal place from which to explore the coast and countryside
of North Yorkshire.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 pet allowed
* Short breaks: Minimum of 5 nights.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Bedroom, bathroom, lounge/kitchen, attic
* Beds: Double bed
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV.
* General: Gas central heating, woodburner
* Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge
with ice box
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels. Short
breaks not accepted at peak times. Steep stairs up to first floor
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Parking: Free parking permit for Bank Top and Station car park in
summer (not required in Winter)
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking