A tasteful barn conversion in a tranquil hillside location, only
moments from Swaledale and with uninterrupted views over the
countryside. Equipped and furnished to a very high standard, Stottergil
enjoys a wonderful location with excellent access to Wensleydale and
the Northern Dales. A superb choice for any wishing to enjoy this
wonderful area of Yorkshire.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2.5 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, wet room, lounge, dining room/ kitchen, bathroom
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 4 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, telephone
* General: Satellite TV, multi-fuel stove (start up fuel provided),
full central heating
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided. Cot and highchair available.
Unlimited Wifi is available free of charge. This property has a
welcome cyclists award.
* Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Garden with patio and furniture
* Parking: Ample private parking. For holidays from November to
February, you will need a 4 by 4 vehicle.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.