In the centre of Whitby near its many attractions is the lovely Garden
Cottage with two bedrooms, a private garden and just a short walk from
the beach. This comfortable accommodation is located in Bakehouse Yard
with easy access to the town from the top, and at the bottom the yard
leads to the attractive bustling harbour and swing bridge. The steps to
Whitby Abbey are just across the bridge and its situation at the top of
the cliff gives a wonderful view of the town.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 pet allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, lounge/diner, entrance,
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, radio/CD player, WiFi (call for availability)
* General: Gas central heating, TV with Freeview
* Utilities: Built-in cooker/hob, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher &
fridge/freezer. New fitted kitchen 2017.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen provided, please bring own towels. Stairgate
available. Please note: property is accessed down a number of steps
* Layout: The property is over three floors. Ground floor, first
floor and second floor
* Outdoors: Enclosed large garden on different levels, garden
* Parking: Scratch cards are provided for on-street parking.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.