About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Six Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 12
Surrounded by peaceful woodland, Lower Gill Farmhouse is a spacious
eco-friendly property furnished to a high standard. With excellent
facilities on site (including an indoor pool and games rooms), this
property has much to offer and is capable of providing comfortable
accommodation for up to 12 people, ideal for a holiday with extended
* Size: Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 26 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
* Pets: One well behaved pet welcome, additional charge of £20 for a
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 6 bedrooms (3 en-suite), lounge, snug, kitchen/dining room,
utility room, bathroom, games room
* Beds: 3 double beds (2 of these kingsize), 6 single beds
* Luxuries: CD hi-fi system, payphone available on site.
* General: Wood-burning stove, full central heating, WiFi, TV. A
basket of logs is provided on arrival but further bags provided at
a cost of £3 for a small bag (weekend visits) and £5 for a big bag
(week long visits).
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine,
tumble dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided. Cot and highchair. Security
deposit of £100 required in advance of your stay. Cottage is
suitable for the elderly or infirm.
* Layout: Situated on two floors with one bedroom and en-suite
downstairs suitable for the disabled. 5 bedrooms located upstairs,
two with en-suites and main bathroom.
* Outdoors: Patio with furniture and BBQ. Shared gardens. Secure bike
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Clean, warm, well equipped and furnished house, friendly and helpful owners, very good swimming pool and games facilities. We felt the £87-50 'service fee' levied by HomeAway was high, and will avoid booking through this company again.