In the award winning village of Croston is Dalton Cottage a charming
eighteenth century end of terrace property renovated to provide a
spacious modern home. Close to the village with its historic features
and pubs, the cottage is opposite the pretty River Yarrow, and there
are attractions like the Martin Mere Wildlife Sanctuary and Southport
not far away by car.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, bathroom, kitchen,
* Beds: 2 king size beds, 1 Super-king, cot
* Luxuries: 2 TVs , DVD player, video, CD player, Unlimited Wifi
available free of charge.
* General: Gas central heating, gas fire
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, freezer, dishwasher, washer.
* Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair provided. Christmas, New Year
weeks are slightly higher price - please phone for details
* Layout: Over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second
* Outdoors: Garden, courtyard areas, furniture, barbecue
* Parking: Parking for two cars
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.