Threshings, a cottage newly modernised to retain original features and
furnished comfortably, is situated close to the owners' house and
riding stables near Briercliffe with lovely views towards Pendle Hill.
This cottage is ideal for walkers as there are many good walks in the
area and also for touring the Pennines, Haworth, Clitheroe, Burnley and
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: One pet allowed
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms both with en-suite shower room, lounge, dining
kitchen, utility room
* Beds: King size bed, 4 single beds, cot
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player
* General: Oil central heating, woodburner
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer
* Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair provided. All fuel and power
included in rent. One dog welcome but in outside kennel only;
stabling for ponies by negotiation.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first
* Outdoors: Patio, garden, furniture
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.