Cuckoo's Nest is an attractive, spacious and well furnished property
set in some pretty woodland. Formerly an old farmhouse this property
has a charming pine-fitted kitchen as well as relying solely on
environmentally friendly energy sources. The local area has lots to
offer, including an indoor pool and games room on-site, making it a
superb location to relax with the family.
* Size: Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 26 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
* Pets: One well behaved pet welcome, additional charge of £20 for a
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 5 bedrooms, lounge, sitting room, 2 shower rooms, kitchen,
kitchen/dining room, 2 bathrooms, cloakroom
* Beds: 2 double beds, 6 single beds
* Luxuries: CD hi-fi system, payphone available on site
* General: Gas fire, full central heating, WiFi, TV
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine,
tumble dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided. Cot and highchair
available. Cottage is suitable for the elderly or infirm.
* Layout: 2 cottages joined together through interconnecting doors.
All 5 bedrooms and bathrooms located on first floors.
* Outdoors: Patio with furniture and BBQ. Shared gardens, secure bike
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking