- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Caselluccia stands in the depths of the silent countryside, just a stone's throw from Pignataro Interamna, in the district of Cassino. The yellow ocher of the façades stands out against the vivid green surface on which the house stands, next to the pool, inviting you to relax surrounded by the fragrance of the luxuriant hedges. The lawn that slopes down to the adjacent woods directs your gaze to the splendour of Montecassino in the background, dominated by the famous Benedictine abbey. Local stone, brick, floors in terracotta and beech parquet, Vietri tiles and chestnut window fixtures are the materials that give life to the villa. The exterior is characterized by the clean geometric lines of the walls, pathways and the large gable roof in the outdoor living areas. The interior is warm and welcoming with the pastel tones of the sofas and upholstery, the furniture in walnut and chestnut, the bedroom walls in shades of pale blue and yellow. The villa has multiple exits that allow easy and continuous inside/outside interaction, making this the strong point for a practical, relaxing holiday. Beleaguered by noise, stressed by the increasingly frenzied and deafening rhythms of everyday life, it has become a necessity and, at the same time, an increasingly rare privilege to immerse oneself, even for short breaks, in silence. The area around Frosinone, a many-faceted land, offers unique and suggestive sights and landscapes, characterized by great harmony and a sense of balance and peace: La Caselluccia is the prelude to all this.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).