|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Condo:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Fabulous Beach Front 2nd floor condo is directly on Miramar Beach and has sweeping views! The Beach House is still one of the best family condo complexes along Scenic 98. King Master Suite with access to the Beach Front Balcony! Travertine Tile throughout the Living Areas, Granite and lovely Tile-work in both Bathrooms, Washer/Dryer for your convenience.
3. Beach Service is Included! Two Beach Chairs and an Umbrella will be waiting for you.
4. Beach House Amenities: BeachFront Pool, Kiddie Pool, Grills, Lighted Tennis Courts, Video Game Room, Clubhouse, Gazebo with Picnic Area, Shuffleboard and an onsite Fitness Center.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Location! The Surf Hut is the newest beach front restaurant on Scenic 98 and is just a 100 yard walk along the beach.Less than a mile from the Silver Sands Outlets and less than 3 miles from fabulous Grand Boulevard Town Center with incredible eateries, upscale shopping and a park with pop up fountains. Close to several churches.
Top Reasons to Book this Condo:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is NOT AVAILABLE for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1300 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Kick back and relax in this gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bath, Gulf Front condo in Miramar Beach! With a king in the master, a full plus a twin in the guest bedroom and a sofa sleeper, this lovely sleeps 7 and has a washer/dryer for your convenience. Also, this unit provides an outside storage closet for sandy beach items- located at end of outside hallway, storage closet is the southernmost unit.
Beach House is a 7 story condominium complex located directly on Miramar Beach. With 650 feet of private beach front, it's an ideal getaway for families or couples. The large pool is seasonally heated and a kiddie pool will delight the toddlers in your group. Older kids might enjoy the video game room, lighted tennis courts and fitness center. Adults will enjoy relaxing in the Gulf Front gazebo with picnic tables and beach service. The active members of your group might enjoy a trek along the bike path. There something for everyone at Beach House!
Wander down the beach to the Whale's Tail or Surf Hut for a bite, take a dip in the lovely beachfront pool or catch some rays on the sugar white beaches. To work off those calories, there are tennis courts and a fitness center for your use. Load up on activities or do nothing at all, you'll enjoy your time at Beach House 204A! Make your next vacation at Beach House 204A!
Beach House is located only half a mile from the Silver Sands Outlet Centers and is convenient to both the action in Destin and Grand Boulevard Towne Center with incredible eateries, upscale shopping and a park with pop up fountains at its center.
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both SanDestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
It was so nice to sit on the balcony every morning drinking our coffee and watching the dolphins play and feed. The view of the gorgeous beach and ocean just couldn't be beat! The condo had everything we needed for our stay (including 2 beach chairs and an umbrella provided for us each day in the package) and there was a storage room with extra chairs, floats and boogie boards for our use. The kitchen was fully equipped, the beds were super comfortable and there were plenty of towels and washcloths for the 4 of us. There was a washer & dryer in the unit, too, so it was easy to have clean beach towels each day. The condo was furnished with a very comfortable sofa & chairs and seemed to be well insulated so that we could close the door to the bedroom and not hear every word said in the other rooms. We also liked that this condo was an end unit, so there weren't people walking by it all the time. The weather was perfect for being on the beach every day so we didn't take advantage of the great shopping centers that are nearby, but it seems like it would be worth it to make a "girl's trip" closer to the holidays just to get some Christmas shopping done! There are so many great restaurants close to the condo it's hard to decide which one to go to! All in all this was a great vacation experience for our family - we haven't been home but a few days but are already planning on trying to get this same condo for next year, possibly for a longer period of time!
We come to Destin every year, but this is the first time to stay at this condo. We loved every minute of our 7 days! The condo sits between the parking lot and the beach and is right by the stairs, so makes for a quick trip to the sand or the Surf Hut! :) It looks just like the photos, clean, wonderfully decorated and is fully stocked with linens/towels/dishes! Thank you for sharing your home with us, We will SO be back!!
This second floor condo was perfect for our family of 4 for a 5 day, 4 night stay. The views were breathtaking and we loved sleeping with the bedroom window open and listening to the waves. Condo was very clean and beautiful. The neighbors were very friendly and the heated pool was great for the cooler days! Thank you again for sharing your lovely home with us!
Very kid friendly, clean and convenient to most anything you need. Will be returning in the future.
We were there for 3 days and the location was perfect. The kids did not want to leave the beach. (Clean , relaxing, and everyone was friendly) We did not move our vehicle once except to go to market. The pool was clean and refreshing. The condo was clean, clean and relaxing. Great home away from home.
After staying many years at the busy high rise SanDestin Hilton, it was such a refreshing treat to stay at The Beach House. With its own private beach, it was much more relaxing beach time. It seemed more family oriented than the "partying" crowd. Our condo was on the end of the second floor so it was right by the parking lot steps for convenient loading/unloading. The closet outside our door with all sorts of beach necessities from toys, boogie boards to chairs and rafts made it so simple. We didn't have to buy all those items or worry about as much sand getting inside the condo. The condo itself was very clean and decorated nicely. The beds were also very comfortable and rooms remarkably sound proof. Our children enjoyed the small arcade and pool and my husband was able to get in a small workout in the workout room. Also, the location of the property was perfectly in the middle of all the places we enjoy. The outlet mall and wonderful new grocery store are within walking distance. We will be trying to stay in this same condo from now on. I'm hooked!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.