Welcome to our lovely house in Languedoc-Roussillon. We very much hope you will enjoy your stay and have made every effort to make sure everything runs smoothly for you. We first rented this house out last year and it all went very well. We are moving to Tenerife but are still very keen to hold on to our lovely French house, so we have decided to let it out as a holiday home, and we wish you as much enjoyment here during your stay as we have experienced here over the years.
Owners Direct recommended we set the rental lower at first in order to get things going and get positive reviews, so this is what we have done ! I think you will agree that you got a great property for the price you paid, which can only be a good thing in the current economic climate !
This house is part of a former 17th century wine domaine, with a 10m x 5m fenced private pool and a separate studio/bar/kitchen/pool house. Ideal for families with children, the house has a large garden with trampoline and table tennis. Close to the much sought-after village of Colombiers and the Canal du Midi. Not overlooked.
- WIFI, Swimming Pool, Large Trampoline (14ft/4.3m), Table Tennis, BBQ
- Sun loungers and plenty of options for eating outside in the sun or in the shade
- Beautiful views
- Outdoor Lighting around swimming pool and Pergola
- 15 minutes to the nearest beaches
- Fully-equipped kitchen with large, double electric oven/gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, coffee machine, mcrowave etc.
- Utility room: a useful place to store suitcases, sports equipment and toys etc
- Separate dining room: Table to seat 10 people, tall dresser, view to inner courtyard
- Spacious entrance hall with WC
- Living/sitting room: leather sofas, TV, Wii, multilingual library. Two large French windows. Stairs to first floor with childproof gate at bottom;
- Bedroom 1: Large room 20m2 with lots of light from two windows, big double wardrobe, large bed 1,80, luxurious velvet armchair and access to breakfast terrace. En suite with bath and shower
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds, big double wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: One double bed. 1,6 m. Door to breakfast terrace
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds. Double wardrobe. View across vineyards
- Family shower room: WC, sink, shower; View across vineyards
- Separate guest studio: Fold up double bed. Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Long bar counter. Shower, toilet, TV
- Guest studio opens up to vineyard terrace with good-quality ping pong table, roofed pergola for shade and seating area with teak table and chairs. Large garden (3000 sqm) with huge trampoline etc
- Private parking for up to 4 cars
- Within walking distance to the villages of Colombiers and Montady (bars, restaurants, bakeries, local shops)
- Selection of children's toys, games & books, along with Wii Games Console and childrens' DVDs
The main house has thick walls and tends to stay cool in the summer. The summer kitchen makes a great place to hang out, providing access to the pool and is conveniently located near the pergola, an ideal place to eat outside in the shade at lunchtime. The area under the pine trees is also a good lunchtime spot. As the sun goes down, we often eat on the gravel area next to the pool, which provides stunning views of the setting sun.
The house is located in vineyards between the villages of Colombiers and Montady (both are within walking distance and have bars, restaurants, bakeries etc). The setting is very calm, with great views to the mountains and magical sunsets. There is plenty of shade if you need it.