These two side by side houses are located in a hamlet built in the late eighteenth century, in terraces on the southern slopes of the Ventoux. Located equidistant from Carpentras and Vaison-la-Romaine, the hamlet is surrounded by forest of 7 hectares, offers an exceptional 180 ° view over the plains of Avignon (with Mount Ventoux in the foreground), and a 12x6 swimming pool.
Tastefully renovated in 2010, the 2 homes offer:
- For the first (green shutters on the pictures) on two levels: 3 bedrooms, one with en-room kitchen, large lounge, a bathroom with toilet and a second separate toilet
- For the second (white shutters on the pictures) on one level: 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with toilet, and a living room with kitchen.
The 2 houses overlook a private fenced garden of 300m², close to the swimming pool below. 2 garden lounges, one stone of Crillon and the other teak allow seat up to 14 guests for dinner or barbecue under the stars.
The rest of the hamlet (3 houses) includes the secondary residence of the owner and two other houses of friends who are never rented simultaneously with these 2 houses unless it is the same which case the tenant can hamlet offer if necessary until 9 rooms for about 18 people with a quality of reception and a leading comfort (Photos other houses on request).
Places of interest nearby:
- Romanesque chapel of the XI 800m
- Villages of Bedoin Crillon and 3,5km
- Summit of Mount Ventoux at 21km
- Renaissance castle of Barroux 10km
- Medieval and Roman site of Vaison-la-Romaine at 20km.
- Avignon TGV station 40km
- 12x6 pool and bicycles on site
- Hikes in the Ventoux (GR departure of a way to 800m)
- Tennis in Bedoin (3.5 km)