Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Art and craft:
Once a place where barrels were made, this Clerkenwell home is full of impressive design details. Entering at street level, a glass balustrade overlooks the triple-height living space, which you’ll find down a feature staircase. Ten can sit at the bright dining table (in an atrium of climbing plants), and the kitchen’s marble breakfast bar is eye-catching as well. Set off by a long contemporary sofa, the sitting room has a brick feature wall and a polished concrete floor.
Up on the first floor you’ll find two white-tiled bathrooms, and three wooden-floored bedrooms. Ceiling beams and modern artwork hang in the third and fourth bedrooms respectively. Up again, the master bedroom has a super-king bed and a contemporary ensuite. Glass doors lead out to a terrace, and up again, the bronze-clad second terrace has a barbecue and a rooftop view.:
- This home has air conditioning in the master bedroom only. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over five levels (including the roof terrace) with no internal elevator.
- Since the onefinestay photo-shoot, there is now a single bed in the fourth bedroom with a trundle bed which can accommodate one additional guest. Please let our reservations team know if you would like this prepared for your stay.
- There is limited phone reception for some networks on the lower ground floor.
- The polished stairs in this home, can be slippery and may not be suitable for the mobility impaired.
- There is no permanent hanging space in the third bedroom, we will provide a hanging rail for your stay.
- The homeowners' gardener will visit on tuesday between the hours of 1 pm and 5 pm to maintain the plants and the living wall, but you won't need to be home to let them in.