|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our beautiful and fully furnished apartment is spacious and especially designed to accommodate you and your family during your stay in Israel.
Feel at home at our apartment, using our fully equipped kitchen, cozy towels and linens, and a beautiful terrace. Our two bedroom apartment is located in a 24 hour doorman building, including a full size swimming pool for you to enjoy. Our service Representatives will try to accommodate your needs (high chair, baby crib, Shabbos blech, cell phone etc.), so you can enjoy a warm and amiable stay at our apartment.
The apartment layout: the 2 bedroom apartment is duplex, the bedrooms are upstairs 2 single beds, 1 queen size bed), full bathroom upstairs, a half bath downstairs and an outdoor Terrace.
The overall-quality and comfort of the apartment was as I expected from a 4-5 star high-end apartment.
A few issues that need improvement:
- cleaning was done too superficial. There was a lot of dust under the beds and sofas.
- a relatively simple kitchen compared to the price you pay for a 4/5 star apartment, e.g. there was no hood in the kitchen
- there were only very basic kitchen and cooking appliances, for example there were no microwave boxes/bowls
- the apartment was VERY basically furnished. No shelves to put something on in the living room, let alone a cabinet, or even a sidetable with drawers. The kitchen lacked hooks for the towels/kitchen cloth.
- last but not least: if you pay for a 4/5 star high-end apartment like this, you definitely expect cotton bed linen. However, both sheets and blankets were synthetic, which made it VERY sweaty and hot at night.
- the matrasses were good, but the pillows were horrible.
Once you confirm reservation, we will send you a Reservation Proposal form (an agreement that indicates your period of stay, the rate, and other important information about our standards and procedures.) In order to make the reservation, you will need to sign the Reservation Proposal form (fax or email back to us) and send us a 25% down payment within 7 days. The remaining 75% is due 7 weeks prior to your arrival.
If your reservation is 7 weeks before your arrival date, we will need you to sign our Reservation Proposal form (fax or email back to us) and send us the full payment within 7 days.
*We have different seasonal rates.
We offer great Winter specials during January 1st, 2017 – March 1st, 2017:
40% off two bedroom apartments
25% off one bedroom apartments
Contact us today for availability and rates!