Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Rare indeed is the home that has everyone smiling. Along a slumbering side-street, green of leaves and all handsome townhouses, Leamington Road Villas II is remarkably easy to love. At once chic and antique, calming and colourful, it won’t just be the kitchen that appeals to every taste. In fact, there’s a special place for each part of the family. The little ones have a whole floor of playrooms and Lego, while you go for a wallow in the master bedroom’s lush walk-in ensuite. It’s arty and eclectic throughout, which reminds us. Notting Hill is only round the corner.
Across the board:
Your hostess is an entertainment lawyer who works from home. A home that she styled herself, no less! The family have three children and love spending their time in London's many parks.
All things to all men:
There’s certainly much to like in your location. Quiet yet close to the buzz, it has everything going for it. And so does this home. A cosy corner sofa lures you into the sitting room, where designer furniture is coupled with fetching antiques. Eye up the contemporary artwork, or fire up the soundsystem and stride over to the dining table, alongside a wall of exotic masks. The kitchen is sleek and bright, and you’ve an inviting desk area, too.
A marble bust beckons you upstairs, up to the bedrooms. The sumptuous master has a whole floor to itself. Plush in purple, you’ve a super king size bed, a fabulous wardrobe of floral design and even a snug TV area complete with sofa and ornate fireplace. All that, and a lavish walk-in ensuite, too. But don’t expect the kids to be too impressed. They’ll be on the top floor, home to a Lego-filled playroom, two bubbly bedrooms and a further bathroom.:
You’re only a matter of footsteps from Notting Hill’s many and lively attractions. There are the glamorous shops of Westbourne Grove, the lost treasures of Portobello Road and the Michelin-starred fare of the nearby Ledbury. As far as green spaces go, few are lovelier than Kensington Gardens, although Holland Park comes close. And there’s certainly something for everyone in the West End. The tube from Westbourne Park to Oxford Circus takes around twenty five minutes.:
- The beds in the third bedroom are both raised bunks, but can sleep adults.
- If required, a double sofabed can be moved into the second bedroom. Please let our reservations team know if you would like it set up for your stay.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.
- The private patio area is located at the front of this home. As this is a quiet residential street there should not be too much noise from traffic.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.