Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
We’re no dating agency, but Colville Terrace and you would make a good match. It’s not hard to see why. If you’re not seduced by pretty Portobello Road, the pastel townhouses of Notting Hill will win anyone over in a (fluttery) heartbeat. Inside you’ve a classy couple’s retreat, romantically refurbished with a balcony just made for those melting, moonlit glances. The artwork is attractive, the sofas softer than a kiss and there’s even a 1930s chandelier winking sweetly in the sunshine. With Notting Hill’s lovely restaurants, cafes and cinemas to choose from, date night doesn’t get more delightful than this.
Your hosts are a married couple who spend most of the year at their home in Henley. This is their London crash pad, lovingly refurbished to look yet more fetching.
Along one of Notting Hill’s nattiest streets, this home is every bit as handsome beyond its front door. Artwork sweetens the elegant sitting room, but your first glance will be for the gorgeous vintage chandelier above. The sofa seats two loving hearts, and you’ve a fireplace to make you both feel even more glowing inside. Sip that shared bottle of wine or dine à deux at the impeccably elegant table. You’ll find the kitchen brand new and bright with the sunlight that tumbles through its sash window.
The master bedroom is both classy and cute with its twin bedside lamps and divinely dressed double bed. Through double doors you’ll find the balcony, romantically wreathed in flowers and perfect for lingering lovers. The bathroom is dazzlingly up-to-date and, naturally, adorned with our White Company toiletries and fluffiest towels.:
Nothing says I love you like The Ledbury, Michelin-starred and just minutes from your door. And there’s rather a lot to whet your appetite beforehand. Rummage for antiques on Portobello Road, splurge at the shops of Westbourne Grove or brush up on the backstory of marketing at the Museum of Brands. Hyde Park is within an amble, or you’ve the peacocks and prettiness of Holland Park. For a whirlwind romance with the West End, hop on the tube at Notting Hill Gate. You’ll be at Oxford Circus in just eight minutes.:
- This home is unfortunately unsuitable for children between one and twelve years old.
- This home does not have a washing machine or a freezer. There are several local dry cleaners however.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home, and no elevator.
- There is currently construction work taking place in the neighbours' flat located two levels down during working hours. For the duration of the works, the terrace might be out of use. Please contact our reservations team for further enquiries.