Long term tenants are welcome, please contact owner
- English, Mandarin Chinese
Retiree living in Phoenix.
Frazer purchased this Condo in 2015
Why Frazer chose La Reserve Parcel
Boulder Canyon at La Reserve is one of the best high-end condos in Tucson. The Oro valley is the most vibrant and prosperous area teeming with life. The community is right at the foot of the Catalina Mountains and conveniently located to access to all the shopping malls and restaurants.
What makes this Condo unique
This unit is considered as one of the best units in the Boulder Canyon community that boasts of: 1. on the 2nd floor 2. hardwood floor in the living, dining and kitchen area 3. Mountain Views 4. Well Managed conmmunity
Specified in the Rental Agreement
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Great condo , very clean and modern . Quiet place to stay . Neighbors are very friendly. Safe neighborhood. Lots of stores and eateries within two miles of condo . Heated pool and clubhouse great . View of mountains is beautiful. I highly recommend this condo . Dan
Thank you for your kind comments! It's my commitment to make this place as cozy and clean as possible. I may not have done everything perfect but I am always willing to listen to my tenant's suggestions and advice to improve and make a better place to stay. You are most welcome to come back in the future!
Condo needs a lot of updates. Screens on doors, windows covering needs replaces, fire alarms needs batteries, lighting is awful, pots and pans needs some lids. Some units are having issues with flooding with faulty water heaters. TV is only streaming. Limited parking for guests. No parking for bikes. Second bedroom had only a single rollaway. NOBED
I am sorry to see the tenant felt so negatively about her stay. None of my previous tenants complained about these. Worse of all, the tenant never communicated about these issues until writing the review.
- Window covering: it's new. You may not like the style but different guests have different tastes.
- Some pots and pans are with lids but not all of them.
- Water heater: don't quite understand what the issue is regarding water heater. There was no flooding and no faulty water heater complaints before.
- Battery for alarm: this could happen during the stay. Either the tenant can replace it so we can refund them, or inform us so our property manager can come to replace it.
- TV has only streaming, yes but this is well disclosed in the listing and it's clearly said tenants are responsible for subscribing the cable if they have the need.
- Limited guest parking, well, in good locations, all communities have limited guest parking.
- bike parking: I never know if there is any community with designated area for bike parking.
- Second bedroom has a rollaway bed, this is also disclosed clearly in the listing the second bedroom is used as an office and only a rollaway bed is provided, so I don't understand why this becomes an issue.
I welcome constructive suggestions and complaints, I am always willing to improve but this is based on fluent communications between the homeowners and the tenants. I stick to two principles: one, fully disclose and make it all transparent to my guests what is included and what is not; two, close communication so problems/issues can be identified and corrected.
We stayed for the month of January 2018 and the condo was perfect for us. It was clean and up to date with a partial view of beautiful Pusch Ridge. Very quiet being in the back of the complex. The owner is very quick to answer any questions you may have. Only two negatives that I can think of were carrying luggage up the stairs and parking is not in abundance if you have quests.
Thank you Candace. Yes the unit is on the second floor and guest parking is limited as the location is popular and central in Oro Valley.