The Villa is located on a fenced plot of more than 8000 m², with more than 10 direct access to the sea without any road to cross.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen for 19 people with ice machine, cold room, semi-professional dishwasher ... The villa has high quality outdoor furniture, a ping-pong table, many loungers, a BBQ , of a gas plancha ... you will not be disappointed!
- Flat screen TV (in the living room) and internet connection (cable and WiFi)
- Beautiful equipped terrace (garden furniture, parasols, barbecue, ...) in natural stone of more than 200 m² in front of the Villa, including the heated infinity pool overlooking the sea.
- Second panoramic terrace suspended on stilts, equipped with furniture, a few tens of meters. (tranquility between terraces, parents / children.)
- Third wooden terrace equipped with upscale furniture in the extension of the villa with outdoor lounge.
- Large living / modern kitchen fully equipped with a table for 18 people (perfect to stay all year).
- At 20 m from the main house, "The Maset" house (30 m²) composed of a shower room, a toilet, a double bed and bunk beds (2 pers).
- A few meters from the house, you will discover a pleasantly decorated cottage with double bed and outdoor shower with hot water. Terrace and sea view.
The living expenses include:
The reception, beds made, the provision of the bath towels and bathrobes, the maintenance of the swimming pool, the end of stay cleaning and the check-out inventory.
I will remain at your disposal during all the journey but I don't live on site.
The "Farigoule" is a villa located in Saint-Raphael (Côte d'Azur) on the Cap du Dramont in the bay of Agay.
The site is classified on several hundreds of hectares (national forest of the esterel), the surroundings are thus inconstructible and offer an exceptional panorama. Sandy and pebble beaches as well as numerous coves are accessible at 300 meters by private pedestrian paths, without car or road to cross (200m as the crow flies).
The Villa is located at the end of Cap du Dramont. Beautiful walks along the cliffs are accessible from the garden. Bakery and small local shops within walking distance (a few minutes). Children descend safely on a sandy beach, pebbles or coves, directly from the Villa by footpaths through woods.
Plane: 45 minutes from Nice Côte d'Azur Airport, 1 hour from Toulon-Hyères Airport and 1h30 from Marseille International Airport
Train: Daily connections with the TGV Méditerranée (4 h 40 from Paris)
The pool is heated with a heat pump from April to October. Outside of these dates, we cannot guarantee the temperature of the water except in bright sunshine (which, unfortunately, is unpredictable).
Infinity pool so i'ts not covered.