|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
In La Rosière, discover that luxurious apartment which offers a panoramic view and a direct access to the ski slopes. It is located in a hamlet of large cosy chalets with a traditional Savoyard architecture.
You can relax in the large indoor heated swimming pool and in the Jacuzzi...
In this apartment:
- Two bedrooms with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with 2 single beds
- Living with pullout sofa bed (2 single beds), television with satellite, phone, balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen (4-burner ceramic hob, multi-function oven, hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, electric coffee-maker, kettle, mixer, pressure cooker and toaster)
- Bathroom with bathtub, toilets, towel-drying radiator, hair dryer
- Separate toilets or included in the bathroom.
- One extra shower-room
- One extra toilet
Specialist in luxury vacation rentals, our agency AEC Collection accumulated for more than 10 years an experience with alpine tourism professionals, allows us to make you discover the most beautiful collection of luxury accommodations.
AEC Collection makes you benefit of the most beautiful alpine sites. During winter, you will reach the largest ski fields such as 3 Valleys, Espace Killy or Paradiski
In summer, on the French Riviera and in Corsica, you will enjoyed the amazing views of our villas on the Mediterranean sea. In Annecy, you will be charmed by the serenity of a villa located at the lake side, at the heart of mountains and overhanging Annecy .
For sure, you will share unforgettable time, punctuated by laughs, complicities and various pleasures, in places as exceptional as the accommodation we have selected for you.
Nearest town : Bourg Saint Maurice (25km)
Distance from airport : Geneve (200km)
Distance from railway station : Bourg Saint Maurice (25km)
Distance from town centre : 900m
Distance from shops : 200m Eucherts
Distance from ski lifts : 200m
Distance from ski schools : 200m
Distance from shuttle : 10m
Ski in Ski out
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£352|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 13 years.|