Villa Ephémère FMR: Mediterranean house of 250 m2, quiet and without vis-à-vis, swimming pool of 10 mx 5 m, in the heart of a pine forest of 3000 m2 fenced and wooded, cradled by the song of cicadas, a haven of peace on the edge of a small village of 800 inhabitants. All this offers the ideal combination of a relaxing and active stay.
Both rustic and comfortable, beautifully decorated with antique furniture, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3WC, a large living room, the fully equipped kitchen open to the dining room, the large living room has a fireplace that provides a relaxing atmosphere, and offers direct access to a veranda overlooking a large terrace 250 m2, facing south overlooking the pool, arbor, beautiful summer kitchen, sun loungers and garden.
You dream to spend time away from it all, but with all the comfort then look no further!
With everything you could need to make your stay comfortable
- 2 American fridges, 3 coffee machine, kettle, 2 microwave, induction hob, oven, 2 dishwashers and all kitchen equipment and service to simmer small dishes
- 3 TV sets with Canal Plus and canalisât many channels at your disposal, Free Internet access
- a veranda of 30 m2 facing the pool.
- The treatment of the pool water is by salt electrolysis. The water is very nice (does not sting the eyes)
- The terrace is facing south to enjoy meals at the poolside.
- an arbor with colorful armchairs, this is where you will spend unforgettable moments, as an aperitif!
- A fully equipped summer kitchen, plancha, microwave, electric fryer, dishwasher, American fridge, 6 stools and 2 barrels ... with its rattan garden furniture and toilet.
- The park: a vast area of meadow and undergrowth, fruit trees; the sunbeds will allow you to relax, read or take a nap in peace, rocked by the cicadas .....
Leave without concern children play with the swing, big trampoline.
THE ROOMS :
- 1 large bedroom 1 bed 140, with private bathroom, 1 toilet, and a TV
- 1 big room reads in 140.
- 1 bedroom with bed 140 and 1 in 90 with television
- 1 bedroom with bed 140 and 1 in 90
In the same corridor, 1 large bathroom and shower
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer.
Direct access: fields, vineyards, forests, woods and sunflower. You can easily enjoy jogging, walks or bicycle.
A magnificent view of the Montaigne Noire. Golf and nearby lakes. The Mediterranean beaches about an hour. Only a few minutes from Carcassonne with its famous medieval city and the Canal du Midi where boats can be rented. Restaurants, markets, Cathar castles, the Mediterranean Sea and the nearby wineries.
Carcassonne, the city at both sites classified as World Heritage
Carcassonne, Memory town, has 2,500 years of history and has the privilege of possessing two monuments listed as UNESCO World Heritage: the Canal du Midi classified in 1996 and the medieval city in 1997.
Located on the right bank of the Aude, the medieval city is a unique walled city in Europe for its size and its condition. Its history is marked by 2,000 years of conquest and by the imprint of the Cathars and the Crusades.
CANAL DU MIDI
Work of Pierre Paul Riquet realized in the seventeenth century to link the Atlantic to the Mediterranean, the Canal du Midi, once used to transport goods and people, is now frequented by many tourists and boaters.
ON THE ROAD OF 20 (Wines otherwise) Aude Cathar country in the Languedoc ...
Emotion, Respect, Seduction, Sharing and Enjoyment characterize the wines of our territory. The designations Audoises shaped by men, windswept and sun-drenched express their identity with force. The words sing loud and strong there, fragrances of the earth will respond to each other displaying with pride and insolence diversity. Earth to emphasize the controlled twelve o'clock where vineyards flirt heaven and tell you twenty centuries of history. Live fully this sensory adventure; Aude our winemakers have talent!
RESTAURANTS STARS Michelin, with ten heads Etoilés, including a three-star Auberge du Vieux-well Fonjoncouse Mr Gilles Goujon and Two stars Le Parc Franck Mr Putelat Carcassonne .........
Discover our "Belle Aude"
Have to do.....
Cathar Castles, the Australian park in Carcassonne, the African reserve Sigean, the giant chasm Cabrespine, caves of Limousis, the city of Minerva, the Olibo to Bizes, Abbaye de Caunes and its pink marble, Abbey of St Hilaire Lagrasse and Fontfroide, paper mill in Bursa and Villaret, book village Montolieu, Terra Vinea 2, Limoux and its blanquette, cassoulet Castelnaudary and the Halles de Narbonne.
Rafting, canyoning, canoeing, windsurfing spot Leucate, Kite surfing, horse riding, nautical ski lift Carcassonne and Bram, tree climbing lake cavassere Carcassonne,