|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This newly renovated two-bedroom, one-bath unit offers over 800 sq. ft. of living space and great views of the surrounding city. The unit is professionally cleaned before every guest stay and comes equipped with all of the luxuries that you would expect from a hotel. (And even some -- like a full washer and dryer -- that you wouldn't!)
The unit includes complimentary Kudos Spa toiletries, Starbucks coffee and tea, 50 mbps high speed internet, and basic cable TV. Full list of amenities appears below.
A large parking space may be reserved for an additional $15/day.
In-unit amenities include:
- Washer and dryer
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, plates, pots, pans, and utensils
- Dining table and chairs (table large enough for 4 people to dine)
- Pantry items like Condiments, Salt & Pepper, Olive Oil, Sugar, etc.
- Coffeemaker with complimentary Starbucks coffee and tea
- Broadband high speed internet 50 mbps (wired and WIFI)
- Flatscreen TV with Cable and XBOX 360
- Complimentary Kudos Spa travel-size toiletries
- Two bedrooms, each with memory foam mattress (1 Queen, 1 Full)
- One Full size sleeping sofa bed in living room
- Two large couches in living room (suitable for sleeping, dimensions for couch #1 is 79" x 27", couch #2 is 71" x 27")
- Ample hot water for shower supplied through central boiler (and not an in-unit water heater)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Work desk
Why book an expensive hotel room when you can stay in a beautiful Penthouse condominium in the heart of downtown Seattle for a fraction of the cost?
Located across the street from WA State Convention Center and just two blocks from the downtown retail corridor, this 2-bedroom penthouse is sure to amaze. Professionally cleaned before each stay, includes fully renovated bath and hardwood floors.
Building amenities include a panoramic roof deck and secured access for occupants.
We had four adults and a small toddler. My only complaint with the unit is the bathroom is small but we made it work. The unit was well equipped, clean and spacious. The downtown location was perfect for our needs. We parked our vehicle and did not use it until our departure. Half hour walk to Safeco Field; Pike's Market is very close. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Owner was very quick to answer any questions and deal with concerns.
- On world-famous Pike street, 9 blocks from Pike Place Market and 2 blocks from downtown shopping district
- Building located across the street from WA State Convention Center
- Close to Seattle's vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood, which boasts many unique restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and nightclubs
- Medical facilities nearby (5 minute walk to Virginia Mason hospital)
- 15-minute walk to Westlake light rail station, which offers a one-way trip to/from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport for $3.00
- Convenient access by light rail to other attractions: Pioneer Square, Seahawks’ stadium, Mariners’ stadium, Chinatown, etc.
- 15-minute walk to Monorail station, which offers transportation to Seattle Center/Space Needle
- Unit has easy access to taxis, buses, Uber/Lyft cars, and bikeshare stations
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£243|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.