In the heart of Chianti Classico, yet a mere 10 minutes drive to Siena city center, Le Redi offers a truly magical nest away from the crowds, enjoying all modern commodities in full respect of the environment.
Le Redi is, in fact, a perfectly balanced example of modernity and tradition.
Set on the side of a very panoramic Chianti hill, Le Redi is furnished with a mix of antique country furniture and modern items to ensure a relaxed, romantic, yet comfortable experience in all season.
Geothermal heating and cooling is used to keep the temperature constant throughout the year.
The ground floor of the house hosts a twin, a double and a single bedrooms and a large bathroom with both shower enclosure and bath tub.
The large living area occupies the entire first floor. This floor hosts a fully fitted kitchen, a large living room with sofa, fireplace, table enjoying the beautiful views and lovely breezes.
The living room is equipped with SAT TV, DVD, Hi-Fi. The whole houses has pavement cooling and heating system.
Next to the entrance door a room with a comfortable sofa-bed for up to 2 people.
The houses is surrounded by a large panoramic garden, equipped for outdoor cooking, eating and relaxing.
The nearest village is Quercegrossa, just 800 meters away, reachable through a comfortable - and very calm - road.
To keep company in the valley, the bells of Fedro’s cows, a donkey and two horses. In Quercegrossa there are bars, restaurants, a shop, a supermarket, a pharmacy, a sports center (with two tennis court too) and other commercial activities.
During the summer period the sporting center organizes fairs and festivals, famous throughout the province for their excellent and genuine homemade cuisine.
The house does not have a pool but, the fantastic water park of Quercegrossa is a mere 5 minutes drive away.
In short this is what else the house offers:
- Courtesy kit (sugar, salt, oil, products for the bathroom)
- Iron and ironing board.
- Clothes hanger with clips.
- Detergents for household cleaning and washing of linen until exhaustion.
- Brooms, brushes, mops and what is needed to cleaning the house.
- Wood for the fireplace and stove is available in Winter (from November until March).
- A file that shows a lot of useful information for your stay, including: instructions for appliances; instructions for recycling in the province of Siena; phone numbers and emergency services; promotion of public or private transport with information on schedules and lines, where to buy tickets for local transport and the promotion of bicycle paths; promotion of traditional and /or organic food shops; opening times of pharmacies, supermarkets, postal services and all that may be useful during your stay.