San José is a small, unsophisticated seaside town within the Cabo de Gata Natural Park just East of Almeria city. There is no high rise development so although the town has grown bigger than the original fishing village, it retains a traditional Mediterranean look and feel.
Our house is a well-appointed air conditioned property in a quiet location on the town’s South Western outskirts with superb sea view across San José bay and out to the Mediterranean, including the marina and main beach. Large communal pool and gardens in a gated community of 12 houses. Beautifully furnished comfortable lounge / dining room and open plan kitchen. Kitchen is fully equipped with hob, oven, microwave, Fridge / Freezer. Air conditioning in lounge / diner and both bedrooms. Washing machine. The house has a log burner for winter. Upstairs accommodation: Main bedroom with Queen Size bed and en suite shower room. Second bedroom, with twin beds and balcony overlooking the pool and gardens. Family shower room.
Front patio equipped with table, 4 chairs and parasol. Rear patio with table and four chairs, leading to pool and attractive garden with communal barbecue.
Parking space adjacent to front door.
• Location/province: San José (Almería)
• Type: Duplex Townhouse
• Furnished: Yes
• Situation: San José. Quiet neighbourhood
• Square Metres: 73
• Bedrooms: 2 (1 double en suite, 1 twin)
• Sleeps (maximum): 4
• Air conditioning: Living / dining room and each bedroom
• Bathrooms: 2
• Bathroom features: Shower, basin, WC, heated towel rail.
• Kitchen: Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Microwave, Hob, Washing machine, comprehensive utensils, pans etc.
• Entertainment: TV, DVD/CD player, Bluetooth Sound bar, Free WiFi. TV streaming box for worldwide TV including UK stations.
• Pool: Shared with the 12 properties in the pueblo, unheated
• Outside: Front private patio with extending table & four chairs; Table and four chairs for rear (garden) patio. Communal Barbecue.
• Environment: Near the sea.
• Car: Necessary
• Parking: Outside the front door.
• Activities: Cycling, Golf, Horse-riding, Mountain biking, Surfing, Swimming, Wind surfing, Kayaking.
If you are interested in Golf, we suggest Alboran Golf about 15 minutes away. Details at We can send a pdf copy of the scorecard on request.