The chalet is located at the rock, La Roche (1550 meters) is a hamlet on the road to the La Plagne resort at the foot of the bobsleigh track built for the 1992 Olympic Games and where from the first lift of La Plagne "chairlift La Roche".
You leave and come back on skis thanks to the chairlift.
Recently built chalet (1992) on 3 floors can accommodate 6/8 .
* Upstairs is a large bright room with sloping ceilings with large windows exposed east / west overlooking the slopes and summits, equipped 140x190 1 sofa bed, 2 sofas, 2 armchairs, 2 coffee tables, desk, dresser and TV, storage, DVD player and various DVD.
* Ground floor: living room-kitchen, table 6-10 people; Shower room, WC.
* Basement: 3 single bedrooms and a bathroom with tub and toilet
You must bring your own sheets and fitted sheets, pillow cases (60 * 60), optionally fitted with duvets (there are polar blankets and double and single duvets).
The bathroom of the basement is new, there is a bathtub and a toilet, be careful because there is a lift pump and do not throw anything in the toilet.
The 3 bedrooms are equipped with individual beds for 7 people (1 * 3 80 * 190et beds 2 rooms have beds of 140 * 190) The dining room facing the kitchen is equipped with a table and chairs for 6 -10 people max)
There is no trading in the hamlet but there is a restaurant, the restaurant of the rock at the foot of the chairlift The shops are about love (Leclercq, decathlon) moutiers (crossroads), or even in the center of La Plage.
- Heating: There are heaters in all rooms (single coil)
-WC: Careful because there is a lift pump and do not throw anything in the toilet.
- Kitchen: you have all the necessary cutlery, plates, glasses ... for coffee you either have a coffee machine with filters but also a Nespresso (remember to take your capsules), there is a dishwasher (the pellets are available at the cottage); Fondue and raclette
- The trash: the room is located at the entrance of the park (there is a selective sorting, glass, cardboard and household waste)
There is no trading in the hamlet but there is a restaurant, the restaurant of the rock at the foot of the chairlift (he makes pizza takeaway and the food is rather good), last year it was bread (you order before 18h in the restaurant and in the morning you can go get from 9am, to be confirmed)
For shopping, there is a mall and a decathlon Leclercq, a crossroads on Moutiers (crossroads) after you Aime supermarkets kinds casino