Ideal for Celebrations, Reunions, Vacations, Touring!
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Nothing like the pictures
I booked this accommodation for a family overnight as my daughter was moving to Australia.
There were 14 of us and we were all disappointed when we arrived.
We had high expectations due to the pictures and the cost and the reality did not reflect the expectations.
The reasons for this are as follows:
* The house is in really bad condition, it massively needs updated and decorated.
* The lighting in the kitchen were awful, some of the lights did not work due to the bulbs needing to be replaced
* The aga there did not work and there were no instructions as to how to operate it
* There were mice running around the kitchen
*Hot tub was switched on on arrival and this did not heat up until 3 hours before the curfew time of 9pm the following day
* The swimming pool was not functional, it was completely covered but the water was disgusting and needed cleaned
* The sauna room was extremely dirty with no working lights
* The only room that had a television was the room that we were not permitted to use. We managed to locate a projector screen, however there was no projector
* The pool room had minimal lighting, most lights were broken. The table had at least three large rips and only two pool cues had tips to allow them to be used
* Several electrical sockets throughout the house were not working
* There was no heating in the upstairs of the house and it was extremely cold due to this
As this was for a special occasion and that I paid a substantial amount of money for the house I am beyond unhappy. The conditions of the house and the lack of facilities were not acceptable and I want to make a formal complaint.
I look forward to your response.
Fantastic house for a big group
Stayed for weekend with a group of girls for a 30th Birthday. What an amazing house with lots of room for everyone - we had a brilliant stay and would definitely reccomend this place to others.
Lovely house in the country
We used the house for a reunion and it was perfect. Large, spacious and adequately equipped. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return with our family. Paul was helpful and accomodating. Thank you
Thanks, Grace. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and you're welcome back any time!
Lovely Big house for a group of friends
We stayed here as a group of 11 in January 2019. The house was easy to find and the road to access the house had clearly been repaired and there weren't any pot holes to navigate which was good. Even Tesco delivery managed to access the house so good to see that's been fixed. The house is huge and there is plenty of space for a big group - perhaps another sofa in the main lounge might be good so everyone can sit together. The heating worked well and the house was warm throughout the day. The gardens are lovely and we enjoyed seeing deer, foxes and rabbits passing through. The hot tub was an added bonus. For the money we paid, I'm happy with the value for money this house represents and would have no hesitation staying there again.
lovely property, very homely, comfortable.
Ideal place for new year family gathering, plenty all round space for mixed age groups, hot tub was invaluable & made plenty use of the available space, all amenities that are required are available, wife was delighted with the AGA range, HOWEVER the road into the Lane & into the house require immediate attention to avoid serious damage to customers cars, 4x4 required for peace of mind so that you have no access issues.
Andrew j Lowe 30/12/18 - 02/01/19
Great place to stay
Nice property, nice facilities and great for a getaway