Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Le Grand Moineaux sleeps 8
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 15 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- All glass to be taken to bottle banks located in all main car parks. Do not put in with rubbish. If necessary leave in one place in the kitchen.
- The primary renter must supply address details and scan of passport or driving license or other proof of identity.
- To leave the house in a reasonably tidy condition with dishes washed and rubbish cleared.
Mrs Shelagh Dean
About Mrs Shelagh Dean
We are in our sixties and bought the property several years ago. Peter is a photographer specializing in agriculture and I am a foster carer. We live in lovely Devon so we are lucky to enjoy some of the the best of France and England.
Mrs Shelagh Dean purchased this Farmhouse in 1998
Why Mrs Shelagh Dean chose Lanouee
The property is about 300 years old and built of typical Breton stone. We purchased the cottage and longere in 1998 and enjoyed many lovely holidays in the cottage. The adjoining longere was in need of renovation and starting to fall into disrepair so we decided to renovate this 14 years ago. This proved to be a much bigger project than we first anticipated. My Father was very disabled with a large wheelchair and often found access very difficult. This seemed an ideal opportunity as we were starting from scratch to make the downstairs level access with extra wide doors.
What makes this Farmhouse unique
The house is situated in a very peaceful hamlet but is not isolated and ideal if a member of your party has mobility problems. It is close to the lovely historical town of Josselin and the whole area is packed with beautiful historic towns to visit. We are close to a lake with beaches for swimming and not too far from the coast and beaches. There are many walks, often themed, in the area.