|Minimum Stay||4 - 90 nights|
WELCOME TO BLISS FOUNTAIN VILLA FEATURING:
• 3 bedrooms — each with their own private wing and en-suite bathroom.
• Custom home in small, gated community in beautiful and sought after Naples neighborhood.
• Peaceful and private 'Courtyard' pool home, with serene water fountain (perfect for meditation), recently updated brings the outdoors in with large glass sliders in the living area and french doors from each bedroom suite. All rooms in the house have a pool view and can hear the streaming fountain.
• All brand new “industrial chic” furnishings offer Florida warmth and color in an open floor plan that is inviting and romantic, yet comfortable.
~RETREAT TO ONE OF TWO PRIVATE MASTER BEDROOM SUITES~
• MASTER SUITE 1 - 'The Butterfly Suite'—Offers king-sized bed, oversized bathroom with his/her sinks, palladium window, large whirlpool bath and shower stall, french doors open to courtyard table and chairs for morning coffee.
• MASTER SUITE 2— 'The Cabana' —Queen-size bed has its own kitchenette with granite countertop, small fridge, sink, lovely oval window and full bath with shower. French doors open to pool and courtyard.
• DAYBED ROOM—THIRD bedroom with double bed and twin trundle (suitable for adults and children) offers sliders to the courtyard and has a full en-suite bathroom that also opens to the pool for easy showers after a dip.
• The large kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances and plenty of granite countertop space, all open to the living room and dining room offering a full view of the courtyard pool and fountain.
• Private dining room adjoins kitchen, but has an open view to living room, courtyard and back garden.
• Fully stocked home with linens, towels and (2) hair dryers included.
• High Speed wireless Internet service and (3) new smart TVs include Premium Cable, HBO, Netflix and provide you with the ability to tap into your favorite APPS: Pandora, Amazon Video, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Laundry room equipped with a new Whirlpool front load washer and dryer.
• (6) Tommy Bahama beach chairs and (2) beach umbrellas urge you to visit the wonderful beaches of Naples.
• This private residence—Bliss Fountain Villa is conveniently located in a prime location where everything you need including the high end Waterside Shops, nightlife, shopping and dining of the Mercato, and pure white sand of Vanderbilt Beach—and everything else in between is only 5 minutes away.
• We have the top Property Manager in Naples to help you with your stay.
Naples is a gem of a place—please be our guest and enjoy the peace and relaxation of Bliss Fountain Villa, where we've tried to provide everything you need in a serene and comfortable setting.
We fell in love with Naples on our very first visit, even though we vacationed in Marco Island. We knew Naples was a special place and purchased a home when the time was right for us.
One could not ask for more with regard to the location. It is convenient to everything wonderful Naples has to offer. The beach and shopping is just moments away. The home is located in one of the best neighborhoods in North Naples where several area realtors themselves live. We just love it and we are sure you will, as well.
Bliss fountain did not disappoint us in any way. The owners who were very easy to work with described this house accurately.It is beautiful!! The minute you walk in the door it is total bliss!! The owners have thought of everything down to the beach chair and unbrella. The house is is very convenient to everything you could possibly need restraunts ,shopping ,beach And downtown Naples.Thankyou you Lori for sharing your home!!
Die Villa ist top renoviert und geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Wir waren zu viert und die Aufteilung der Zimmer ist ideal, da sie allen Privatsphäre ermöglicht und es drei Badezimmer gibt. Der Pool ist klein, aber für eine Erfrischung völlig ausreichend.
Das Haus ist als Ferienhaus uneingeschränkt zu empfehlen ! Die kurzen Wege zum mehreren Publix, den Waterside Shops, zum Strand und auch zum Outletparadies Miromar sind schnell erreichbar. Wir kommen jedes Jahr nach Naples und dieses Haus hat uns bislang am besten gefallen. Die Vermieterin Lori ist sehr bemüht, das Haus optimal auszustatten und meldet sich in kürzester Zeit wieder, wenn es Fragen gibt. Sehr angenehm !
Sehr genossen haben wir auch, dass es sich um eine " gated Community " handelt , total ruhig und mit angenehmer Nachbarschaft. Wir konnten morgen früh schon vor Sonnenaufgang joggen gehen und wurden freundlichst von jedem Nachbarn gegrüßt. So fühlt man sich direkt zu Hause !
Wir planen, dieses Haus wieder zu mieten !
Thank you Lori for that wonderful Villa !!!
Walking through the front door is like entering an oasis of serenity. The decor is lovely and guests are provided with simple but thoughtful amenities such as hair dryers in each bathroom and laundry baskets in the bedroom closets. My favorite feature was the pool and the rubber ducky!!! The location is close to high and low end shopping including Tin City. It's a short ride to Vanderbilt Beach where we watched several gorgeous sunsets. I will definitely recommend this home to friends. We had a wonderful vacation that will be hard to top.
Even though the weather was a bit cool by Florida standards, we spent many hours in the pool. Our beds were so comfortable, and we enjoyed our stay--wish we could be here longer!
Sought after, private gated community in North Naples where everything you need is just minutes away. Located only two miles from Mercato, the center for nightlife, shopping and dining, it is one of the most convenient and desired locations in Naples. 2.5 miles to beautiful Vanderbilt Beach and 10 minutes to downtown Naples. Truly superb!
|Pet Fee||£1,436 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£80|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,419|
WEEKLY YARD AND POOL SERVICE INCLUDED; MONTHLY STAY INCLUDES REQUIRED MID-MONTH CLEANING IN RATE
DEPOSIT one half of rent plus insurance; balance due 60 days prior; non-refundable.
100% refund if re-rented less 2.5% credit card fee. Owner advises trip insurance.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.