In a still unspoiled area in the heart of Tuscany, deep in the green hills of Chianti: a road that goes up into gardens and woods, and then, as you venture into the greenery, a magnificent view on the wide valley.
It was the ancient barn of the game preserve. It can host from 3 to 5 people. The bedroom is located on a characteristic mezzanine floor overlooking the living area and it is provided with a queen-size bed, a single bed and a double sofabed. There are two bathrooms.
This apartment guarantees a particular privacy being independent and detached from the rest of the building.
- Swimming pool (Dimensions: mt. 12 x 6): in the summer the guests can use the pool (provided with night lighting, in function 24 on 24) and the adjacent changing rooms with baths and showers
- Loggia relax: a loggia overlooking the olive groves of the agriturismo is available for the guests.
- Reading and relax room: a large hall used as a reading, conversation and relaxing space. In winter the room is heated by a large fireplace.
- Large parking area: where the guests can leave their car.
Reception Services: fax, tourist guides, contacts with restaurants and sales of local products are available at the repeption.
Restaurant: A restaurant service is available on request, together with cooking courses, food tasting and theme nights
For children: there are high chairs and, on request, a baby sitter can be contacted.
- In the agriturismo free internet access through Wi-Fi is available.
- Air conditioning (included)
- Costs of electricity and water (Included)
- Wine tasting with sommelier, cooking classes and cooking shows in our wine cellar. (on request).
- Tours, excursions and wine and oil tasting (in the areas of Arezzo, Siena and Florence), with discounts up to 30% (on request).
- Operating Organization flights and private transfers, via our travel agency.
Cafaggio Primo grounds its roots in the history of the great Florentine families: in the seventeenth century it was located in the middle of an ancient game preserve of the Medici family. The homestead is surrounded by an olive grove and offers a breathtaking landskape.
Is near the most important turist attractions in Tuscany:
-close to the "Strada del Vino" (wine route) with the possibility of trips and walks
-close to fascinating old towns and medieval villages
-close to the sea (1 hour and 30 minutes by car)
-at a short distance from Rome, Perugia and the Lake Trasimeno (1 hour and 30 minutes by car)
-close to the Park of Collodi, “native country” of Pinocchio (2 hours by car)
-close to the thermal parks of Bagno Vignone (45 minutes by car) and Rapolano (30 minutes by car)
-at a very short distance from riding centers and tennis courts
-close to a lot of restaurants and eating houses where you can savour typical local products
-close to the airport of Florence (1 hour by car).