A four bedroomed cottage sleeping seven in four bedrooms, located close
to the market square in Middleham. Only two miles from the popular
market town of Leyburn. Gallowa's cottage is ideal for walking, cycling
and close to pubs and tea rooms. The cottage has an open fire and
a patio area with a hot tub and summerhouse which is ideal for dining
al fresco in the summer months. this high quality property is very
spacious and has everything you require for a holiday in the Yorkshire
Dales. there is also cycle storage for those of you looking to cycle
* Size: Sleeps 7, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, one en suite, bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen/lounge,
dining room/garden room.
* Beds: 2 double size. 3 singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, dressing gowns, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating, open fire.
* Utilities: Gas hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric
clothes airer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster, coffee maker.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
* Layout: The property is over three floors. Ground floor, first floor
and second floor.
* Parking: Parking available on the cobbles to the front of the
property on a first come first served basis, further free parking 100
yards away in the market place.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking