Dale View Barn is situated in the picturesque hamlet of Fryup Dale.
Nestling in three acres of land and surrounded by stunning countryside
it provides a spacious and welcoming base from which to enjoy the
delights of the North York Moors or to visit historic Whitby or
York. Just a five minute cycle ride to the North York Moors Cycle Hub.
* Size: Sleeps up to 13, 6 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 11 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
* Pets: 2 well behaved dog allowed. One dog free, second dog £25 for
week (£20 for short break), payable to owner.
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 6 bedrooms, en-suite shower room, en-suite bathroom, 2
bathrooms, cloakroom, lounge, snug, kitchen
* Beds: 4 king-size double beds (one with pull out single bed), 1
double, 2 single beds (zip and link - can be made into a double bed
* Luxuries: Bose sound system, DVD player
* General: Oil fired central heating, log burner (logs provided). TV
with satellite, TV/video player, radio/CD player
* Utilities: Range cooker with double electric oven and grill,
microwave, larder fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen provided, travel cot and highchair available on
request. WiFi. Please note: damage deposit of £100 required two
weeks before holiday.
* Layout: The property is over two floors. Ground floor and first
floor. The garden slopes steeply in places.
* Outdoors: Large lawned garden with patio, furniture, BBQ and
children's swing and slide. Secure cycle storage.
* Parking: Ample car parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking