Located in a small village, very quiet, in the heart of an ocean park (heathland, woods, meadows) and 500 meters from a beautiful sandy beach, our charming house can accommodate up to 8 people .
This beautiful stone farmhouse dating from the nineteenth, completely renovated in 2013 and decorated in an original way, atmosphere "flea market", "seaside", "African" or "oriental" according to the rooms, is constituted, on the ground floor :
* a large living room of about 60 m2, with sitting area (monumental fireplace in granite, 1 large sofa bed + 1 sofa + 2 armchairs, TV), dining area (8 to 10 seats) and kitchen equipped (fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, electric hob, coffee maker, toaster, blender, kettle, steamer, griddle, electric barbecue, raclette grill);
* a veranda (14 m2), with dining area and relaxation area;
* a toilet;
* a garage with washing machine and small additional fridge.
Facing south, the house overlooks a fully enclosed garden of 300 m2 (100% safe for children) with terrace, table, chairs, deckchairs and parasol.
On the floor you will find:
* 3 bedrooms (1 with double bed 160 cm, 1 with double bed 140 cm, 1 with 3 single bunk beds + 1 small fireside for child sleeping);
* a bathroom with shower and toilet.
Included in the rental:
- Linen (sheets, towels and beach towels, tablecloths / tea towels);
- Beach equipment (folding seats, beach games ...);
- Baby equipment (cot, bath, highchair, deckchair);
- unlimited Wifi;
- Cleaning at the exit.
private enclosed parking for 2 vehicles.
In the immediate vicinity, within walking distance: the small town of Larmor-Plage, its Sunday market, its "Croisette" (promenade of Port Maria, with many bars and restaurants), casino, and entertainment during the summer moultes ; beaches and coastal paths; the largest nautical center of France (sailing, kayaking ...) an equestrian center.
A few kilometers (Lorient, Ploemeur, Pont-Scorff ...): swimming pools with leisure pool / slide / jacuzzi / steam room / sauna; cinemas; golf; one of the most beautiful zoos in France; tree climbing; two indoor playgrounds; the City of Sailing Eric Tabarly; the submarine museum; the auction; the Blavet (barge rides); the island of Groix ...
A little further (30 minutes to 1 hour): Vannes (its old city and its aquarium), the Gulf of Morbihan, the Carnac megaliths alignments, the typical port of Doëlan Concarneau and its ramparts, Port-Louis its citadel ...
We wish you a fabulous vacation!