In a 3-star residence, the apartment is located at Chalp Arvieux in the Queyras National Park at the foot of the Col de l'Izoard.
It is an ideal place for those looking to relax in the middle of a nature preserve.
Apartment situated on the slopes, flow and return on skis.
Activities and leisure resort
- Alpine skiing
- Nordic skiing
- Ski touring
- Skating rink
- Snow Garden and Ski School
- Mountain Accompanist
- Sledge Space
- Ice climbing
The ski area of Queyras
Queyras has 4 alpine areas over 7 villages stations:
- Domaine du Haut-Guil: Abriès Ristolas
- Domaine de Beauregard and Saint-Veran Molines
- Domaine de l'Izoard Arvieux
- Domain Cristillan: Ceillac
- 90 km of ski slopes in total
- 29 lifts
- Access to recreational areas of Ristolas and ceillac (opening Be only during school holidays).
Store to remove the hardware:
Jean Blanc Sport
Les Granges d'Arvieux
For the summer:
all-season hiking, climbing, rafting, ...
Green slope winter, large green space in the summer, heated outdoor pool near the residence, which will delight young and old.
The Queyras Regional Park National Nature Reserve is classified by order of 8 February 2007. This is the starting point for beautiful walks to discover beautiful places (near Mont viso ...)
From the South: Take the A51 to Saulce, then follow Tallard, Embrun and Guillestre RN85 and RN94 by. Then follow the D902 and the D947.
From the North: Take A6 motorway to Lyon then A43 to Grenoble then direction Briançon by the Lautaret or Gap by the collar Bayard then Embrun-Guillestre.
From Paris: Direct train night (berth) or TGV to Grenoble, Valence, Aix en Provence and Oulx.
From Marseille: express train Marseille - Briançon.
- Grenoble Airport St Geoirs: 250 km
- Lyon St Exupéry Airport: 230 km
- Marseille Provence Airport: 260 km