The house "Savannah" - has just been completely renovated after we bought it in september last year. It is a Provence villa with a Scandinavian interior renovation. Ideal for a family or for two families to share.
The house has a ground floor and a 1 floor, both with a beautiful view of the sea.
First floor has:
-2 nicely renovated driftwood and sand colour double bedrooms
-1 nicely decorated single bedroom
- 2 St Tropez style nice bathrooms both with shower and bath tub.
Ground floor has:
• 2 very similar sandy-drift wood colours double bedrooms
•1 St Tropez style bathroom with shower and bathtub,
- 1 modern bathroom all white with shower
- 1 small bathroom with shower.
• Fully equipped functional Scandinavian Kitchen
• Nice Living room with lounge and dining area with a big fireplace
• Lovely outdoor dining space with BBQ.
• Lounge terrace with fantastic Sea View
• Well kept garden with palm trees, flowers and a beautiful sea view
St. Tropez is 5 mins away by car or Taxi
Bike and scooter rental near by the house
• Tennis courts 5 min. away
• Polo and golf 10-15 min away
In this house you have a feeling of real holiday !
Morning walks on the beach is amazing and one of the things we really enjoy to do... try it.
During the day go to the beach, read in the shade , go shopping in St. Tropez or taste the wine of some of the nearby vineyards ( 2 mins away ).
Nice long Lunch at a beach restaurant or on the shady terrace of the house.
Afternoon sport go swimming in the coral colour sea, play tennis, polo, golf or walk the scenic track along the coast towards St Tropez. Rent a Bike or a Scooter and see the area or rent a boat, paddle board or a windsurfer and explore the sea.
Evening drinks on the beach or at the Savannah terrace and have a evening walk in the area. Lots of things to do, without using a car.
This is a little piece of Paradise.......