Located in the heart of toronto downtown with equally convenient access to union station and the waterfront. Cn tower, rogers center on one side and air canada centre on the other while facing the the magnificent view of the lake.
Upgraded maple engineered hardwood floors in living room
•upgraded granite counter tops
• floor to ceiling windows 9ft ceilings
• high-end stainless steel appliances – fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer (in-suite laundry )
Pots and pans, basic cutlery, bedroom set with linen, towels and washing detergent, high speed wireless internet
Central lighting on/off switch, energy star appliances, brand new toronto's landmark ice condos
• 24 hours concierge
• “ice spa”: indoor pool, jacuzzi, cold plunge, sauna, steam room, relaxing lounge
• fitness and weight training room, aerobic / yoga room, two massage rooms underground path access to union station
• steps to cn tower, toronto's harbour front, air canada and rogers centres, maple leaf square, ripley's aquarium, longos, the financial & entertainment districts, toronto's fine restaurants and cafés, and much more.
Easily accessible by public transportation a short walk away from union station- connection for subway, go bus & train, via rail.
It is 5 minute cab ride away from toronto island airport ytz connecting many canadian and u.S cities.
Toronto pearson international airport yyz is about 25 minute drive away.
Driving is not suggested as everything is within walking distance. If you do have a vehicle however there are several paid parking options nearby.