Fries Birdhouse on park Mounewetter. Family friendly park (Zoover: 8,9) with nice swimming pool, entertainment and plenty of sports facilities. Biking, hiking, boating, fishing.
Near the IJsselmeer and North Sea beach. Makkum, Harlingen and Bolsward by bike. Many other nice places nearby.
ATTENTION: in addition to rent you pay park costs:
Until April 28 and from September 9
Basic price for 2 persons € 7.50 per night
For every additional person from 4 years € 3. 25 per night
From 28 April to 8 September (incl admittance Waterpark Mounewetter):
Basic price for 2 persons € 10.00 per night or € 60.00 per week
For every additional person from 4 years € 4.50 per night
Holidays are sunshine, joy and fun. With this in mind we have given our mobile visual boost in July 2015. Many light summer colors are the ingredients to make your stay enjoyable. Many birds, inside and outside, combined with a relaxed beach feel. Check out the photos and let the atmosphere come to you.
The cottage No. 76 is detached and has a view on a nice lawn. But in the garden you will also find privacy. The existing Wi-Fi facilities, you can choose to spend a day on the couch or "online" for example, and check your mail.
Our mobile home is more than 40 m2 with furnished and equipped with:
- Cozy living room with four-seater sofa and armchair, cozy dining area and patio doors to the garden
- Flat screen TV with many channels through central antenna
- DVD player
- Free use or wireless internet in one device
- Well-equipped kitchen with large fridge with separate large freezer, stove, microwave, Senseo coffee machine and kettle
- Bathroom with sink and shower
- Separate toilet
- Bedroom for 2 people with double bed (135 x 190) with double duvet, roller screens and blackout curtains. Large fitted wardrobe and dressing table.
- Bedroom for 3 people with single bed (70 x 185 and extra length on board). Bunk beds of the same size. Upper bed can be folded and can accommodate up to about 45 kilograms. Bottom bed can be converted into a safe crib.
- Sleeping possibly can. Also in a tent in the garden. That's comfortable cozy camping.
- Ample storage and cupboard space in all areas,
- Picnic on the boat or on bike
- Large garden with comfortable outdoor furniture with cushions and cozy picnic bench
- Barn with a 2 simple bicycles ..
- Heating by a gas heater
- A water heater provides enough hot water
- Private parking nearby
At the reception is a lot of tourist information available.
Our mobile home is on recreation Mounewetter. We were immediately enthusiastic about this beautiful and neat park and the passionate owners. You get your key at the front desk; They also show you around the park and in the surrounding area.
Mounewetter guarantees a successful holiday for young and old. The cozy park owes its name to the adjacent mill and pool. The words "mill" and "water" are translated into Frisian "Mounewetter". We opted for a mobile home because of the fantasist cal environment. And activities for young children to teenagers. In addition, the genius and the unlimited possibilities of Friesland has determined our choice.
You can swim in the adjacent open air swimming pool "Waterpark Mounewetter" (open from 28-04 until 08-09) including a 25 meter pool, diving board, wading pool, water playground and trampoline. This pool has voted best pool of Friesland. Also on the water there is plenty of fun. The park is right on the Elfstedenroute has jetties and rent a motorboat and canoes for a reasonable price.
For sports lovers, the park has its own multi-purpose sports field. Tennis is on the 2 tennis courts next to the park. There is good fishing water 1 minute walk away. The Wadden Sea is within 10 minutes of adventurous sea fishing. Mounewetter is a recognized bicycle camp and is conveniently located as a base for many attractive cycling tours.
It is not surprising that RC Mounewetter report assessed by a whopping 8. 9!
Friesland is a province full of charm, culture, nature and tranquility. The beach and the Frisian Wadden Sea are close. As well as many cozy places with shops and terraces. So you can look good shopping in Leeuwarden or the pretty port of Harlingen. Here are many ships at anchor. From Harlingen you can also visit the islands of Terschelling and Vlieland. You can enjoy long days on the bike, relax and discover. If you pick up the car are Frisian cities easily accessible. Like the wonderful atmospheric city of Groningen.
Friesland was declared in 2015 to be the best cycling region of the Netherlands. And Leeuwarden in 2015, the Capital of Taste and the 2018 European Capital of Culture.
Region: Frisian Lakes / Gaasterland
- Bolsward (10 min.)
- Makkum (12 min.)
- Harlingen (13 min.)
- Sneek (15 min.)
- IJlst (18 min.)
- Sexbierum (20 minutes)
- Workum (21 min.)
- Franeker (22 min.)
- Joure (23 min.)
- Leeuwarden (26 min.)
- Wieuwerd (26 min.)
- Hindeloopen (27 min.)
- Heerenveen (29 min.)
- Jorwert (30 min.)
- Lemmer (30 min.)
- Grouw (34 min.)
- Drachten (37 min.)
- Holwerd (39 min.)
- Locks (39 min.)
- Terherne; The Chameleon series (39 min.)
- Stavoren (43 min.)
- Dokkum (60 min.)
- Sea island or Terschelling
- Sea island or Vlieland
- Island of Ameland