Small apartment renovated in a villa with fine finishes, furnished and with large outdoor spaces and swimming pool. Ideal for families wishing to live the typical aspects of iblei places, just a step from the center and from the most popular tourist destinations. For a quiet holiday in the suburbs of 6-15 km from Modica and Scicli, Pozzallo, Ragusa and the beautiful coasts. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen-living room, two bedrooms (one double and a single with extra bed), bathroom with shower and large outdoor spaces (reserved parking places).
Guests will have access to common outdoor space with sunbeds, chairs and tables; grill possibility in the summer evenings.
- Linen: sheets and towels in sets per person / week, table linen for the kitchen;
- Final cleaning-stay;
- All utilities and equipment of the house (parking, TV, BBQ);
- Baby equipment (cot, stroller, high chair, games);
- Reception service and information on the activities and tourist sites of the area, suggested according to personal interests of our guests.
- A small sponge bag in the kitchen tea, coffee, spices and condiments, kitchen equipment.
Interaction with guests
Usually, this is the owner at check in and check-out, maximum availability during the period of stay.
The neighborhood is quiet, in the suburban area, but to 3 minutes to reach the Modica's commercial area (shops, malls, ATMs, restaurants etc ...).
The location is strategic for the countless possibilities to learn about aspects of iblei places (excursions, Baroque places, beaches etc ...).
Public transport does not connect well Modica to nearby centers. Therefore it is recommended own transportation.
The villa is located on the outskirts of Modica, a city of art protected by UNESCO. A 2 min drive from the shopping area. The SP 115 is a 2. 5 km from the house.
- It is 12 Km from the sea with beach with golden sand and fine, from Scicli
- A Comiso is the closest airport (Ryanair) at 30 min. but there is also the airport of Catania Fontanarossa (Swiss, Meridiana, Lufthansa, Easyjet, Alitalia) to 120 Km. (1,28h).
- You can visit the Castle of Donnafugata, or the Museum of Camarina or Cava d'Ispica ...
- Half an hour from Dubrovnik, and 5 minutes from Scicli, location of the television series of Montalbano, and Noto (Baroque city); or from Pozzallo where you can take a hydrofoil to Malta (max 3 hours) for the Casino; Syracuse will visit with 1.15 h travel.
Other things to highlight
Own transport or hire is essential to get around.
We like to be notified upon your arrival.
The available services must be requested at time of booking (bbq, tv, high chairs and cots). If you like, you can also find a small charge.
Remember that pets are not allowed in the interior spaces; the apartments are unsuitable for the presence a few steps disabled.
Also, please do not smoke inside, and it is noted that the environment potentially presents a certain amount of allergens.
- Check limit at 20. 00
- Check-out at 9:30, to greet each other and allow the preparation of the house in time for the next guest.
- You can not smoke inside the house, or keep animals.
- The kitchen must be returned in order and clean. The trash must be thrown.
- Throw only toilet paper in the toilet; everything else is thrown into the bathroom trash.
- You are on vacation, so you do not remove sheets from the beds or put towels on the floor from bathrooms.
- Do not leave candles unattended or without saucer underneath. We also ask you not to use inside the citronella candles (they are from outside).
"The driveway is a strip of 300 meters enclosed by stone walls. The backyard has scenes like an eighteenth-century farmhouse in the north and south the blue of the Mediterranean Sea which is 15 kilometers. Nearby Modica, do not talk of Ragusa, seems always to go up and be always surrounded and topped by a Hyblaean piece. Except here, the Pirato on the Provincial 42 Scicli, where you earn the horizon to see everything. The holiday here is perfect: on the one hand Modica, Scicli other; all the most beautiful sea of Sicily south of Capo Passero; evenings always fresh; excursions continuous imagination of Montalbano. As a friendship symbolic place (you can not say in another way) with which they welcome and hospitality, John and his family might choose the small room that serves as atrium of the old farmhouse, where fodder, shade and cool water they were reserved for animals of travelers and occasional visitors. Because from them it is as well as at home: miraculously disappear and reappear exactly when needed. The only one who is always around you Leo, a Dalmatian so perfect that when for a moment do not see it, it is obvious that he went to touch up the dots. "