Trullo Capo di Gallo is located just a short drive from the lovely town of Alberobello, home to the unique trulli buildings which are a UNESCO world heritage site. Dating back approx 150 years the property has recently been redesigned & renovated by the locally renowned designer Bettina Marksteiner.
The property is situated in an rural and very tranquil location which is the second highest point in Puglia, the views across the surrounding olive groves and countryside are stunning.
The Trullo has been beautifully restored by local craftsmen and includes all modern amenities, while also featuring a fabulous infinity pool and solarium area.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine & fridge freezer
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Double or Twin (with a modern platform bed that can fit an extra person if needed)
- 1 Twin bedroom (best suited for children)
- 1 Shower room
- Dining area
- BBQ and food preparation area
- Infinity Swimming pool, Large Solarium & chill out beds
- Car Port
- WI-Fi internet
- TV /DVD / Netflix
- Bose Mini Soundlink bluetooth speaker