A family-friendly ground floor flat in the popular Marchmont area, close to the Meadows and the University of Edinburgh, and only a short walk away from all the shopping and cultural sites that Edinburgh has to offer. There are also a number of convenience stores nearby, many of which open late in the evening, to make food shopping that little bit easier. If you don't fancy cooking then Marchmont and the surrounding areas has a wide choice of cafes and restaurants to suit most tastes.
The property at a glance:
• Living room with bay window overlooking the flat's front garden
• 2 large double bedrooms
• Large kitchen with dining table and chairs
• Large bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
• Separate toilet
• Period features - sanded pine floors, cornicing, period fireplaces and wooden shutters
• The flat can sleep four people, in two double beds. For a fifth person, a single mattress may be used for short periods in the living room or front bedroom on request. A travel cot and high chair is also available on request for babies/toddlers.
The flat has everything you need to be your home-away-from-home whilst you’re in Edinburgh:
• Linen and towels are provided
• Broadband - ethernet connection and Wifi
• Gas Cooker (hobs), Electric Grill, Fan Oven, and Microwave
• Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Telephone – incoming calls only unless arranged otherwise for longer lets. Telephone calls are NOT included.
The apartment has gas central heating/hot water with combi boiler, and the price of electricity and local taxes is included.
A single mattress is available for the living-room if required; there is an extra charge of £20 for the bed linen.
Minimum stay is usually 6 nights, however if we have late availability shorter lets of 3 nights may be available. Just ask!