- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 12/8 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Villa Sofia is the ideal place for families or groups of friends seeking a richly satisfying experience in an elegant and refined setting, a short distance from all the main attractions of the Adriatic coast. The location and its broad and open panorama are certainly the most characteristic qualities of the property. Beautiful portico areas set up for preparing outdoor meals will allow you to enjoy a fantastic view. Designed by the architect Mark Peticca, the villa has been planned so as to integrate with the hill, without disturbing the rural balance. The villa has been inserted silently in the territory both structure-wise and height-wise so as to be almost hidden among the hills.
You can reach your customer service for any emergencies, or further information you may required during your stay. All useful telephone numbers will be sent together with your booking documents.
The volume of this residence is the result of the intersection of two rectangular bodies forming an “L” shape and a third, almost square, central body, at a 45° angle in respect of the direction of the arms of the “L”. The large pillar is the guiding element between the living room and the balcony that faces onto the living area whilst the kitchen is completely separate. On the opposite side, up four steps, we come to the sleeping area consisting of a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub, another two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms with joinable beds and two more bathrooms with shower. A white marble staircase leads up to the first floor with a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. The same staircase leads down to the basement consisting of a taverna with billiards room, a simple but functional kitchen and a bathroom with tub and shower.
The outdoor area covers about 10,000 sq m. The areas surrounding the villa and pool are planted with grass, flowers and bushes while on the remaining part of the land are olive trees, tall trees and vegetables. The property has a panoramic portico equipped with sofa and chairs, the ideal place from which to enjoy the sunset over the Adriatic coast whilst enjoying a good glass of wine, and a dining area with table and chairs.
The regular-shaped pool is about 10 m from the villa and is situated at the back down three steps. It measures 14 x 7 m with the depth varying from 1,10 to 1,40 m. Entrance is via Roman steps; the pool is lined in tiles and has chlorine purification. The paved solarium area is equipped with sunbeds, sofas, small tables and umbrellas. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).