- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Design and elegance distinguish Villa Rocchetta, a charming stone villa that was originally an oil mill, standing on the hills of Lerici. Expertly restored by the owner, a well-known interior designer, with top quality finishing touches, the villa is a perfect combination of modernity in the materials and tradition in the stone structure and terracotta-tiled floors. The villa is set in a typical Ligurian multi-level garden with a breathtaking view of the sea. From every part of the house are stunning, unobstructed views of Portovenere together with the islands of Palmaria and Tino. The location is also very strategic and is a good starting point for visiting the Cinque Terre and fashionable Versilia.
Check-in Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Check-out Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit 950.00 €
Security deposit payment Pay cash on arrival
The villa has 4, internally-connected, floors. The main entrance is on the first floor with the living room with fireplace and a large door that leads out onto a terrace overlooking the bay. The lower floor consists of the dining room, living room with large windows from which to admire the wonderful landscape, kitchen, bathroom with shower and a portico facing onto the garden. On the second floor is a second bathroom with tub/shower combo and a laundry room. From this level two staircases lead, respectively, to a double bedroom with small terrace and to the mansard floor with double bedroom with sea view.
A beautiful, typically Ligurian multi-level garden with a well-kept lawn and typical Mediterranean trees around the sides, providing privacy and defining the garden. The villa has a beautiful portico that has been set up as an outdoor dining area where you can enjoy the beautiful panorama. In addition, part of the garden is used as a sunbathing area with sunbeds, umbrellas and an outdoor shower.
On request, small size. € 50,00/pet per week to be paid on site.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
electricity (€ 60,00/week)
tourism tax (€ 1,50 per person per day for the first 5 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).