- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE PROPERTY Casale Patrizia is a charming, newly built house immersed in the peaceful countryside of Umbria, the ideal destination for those in search of relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Built with salvaged materials, it has maintained the rustic charm typical of the rural houses in the area thanks to the open face stone walls, antique terracotta floors and wooden ceiling beams. Located in a hilly area, in an enclosed and well maintained property with fruit trees, flowers and olive trees, the house enjoys stunning views over the surrounding rolling hills. The interior, furnished with style and embellished with countless personal objects, reflects the refined taste of the owners and gives the house a warm and familiar atmosphere. From the portico furnished with table, chairs and a small lounge suite overlooking the lush green valley, guests can relax and enjoy alfresco meals. The proximity to important historical towns such as Orvieto, Perugia, Todi, Rome makes Casale Patrizia the perfect rendezvous between relaxation and Italian history.
The house has 3 floors. The main entrance leads, on the right, into an open-plan sitting and dining room which leads on to the kitchen and portico and, on the left, to small corridor which takes you, on one side, to two bedrooms (a double and a twin with joinable beds) and a bathroom with shower and, on the other side, to the toilet and staircase leading down to the laundry area and garage. Opposite the front door is a staircase leading up to the first floor consisting of two bedrooms: a double with king-size bed, LCD TV, balcony and bathroom with tub and a single with extra bed, balcony and bathroom with shower.
The 5000 sq m garden around the house is completely fenced in and is set out on several levels, sloping downwards. Tall trees, olive and fruit trees create pleasant shady spots on the well-kept lawn coloured with seasonal flowers. A spacious portico in front of the dining room, furnished with table and chairs, armchairs and sofa, and surrounded by fragrant lavender bushes is the perfect place for contemplating the wonderful view over the valley.
The irregularly-shaped pool, measuring 7 x 4 m with a depth ranging from 110 to 170 cm, is situated at a lower level with respect to the house and it is about 20 metres from it. A flight of 25 steps leads down from the portico. Access to the water is via Roman steps (3 steps); the pool is lined in blue PVC; it has chlorine purification and is equipped with external lighting. The solarium area, paved in terracotta and surrounded by a hedge for better privacy, is equipped with sunbeds, umbrellas, table and chairs and a large and comfortable canopy bed. At the guests' disposal is a cold-water shower and a built-in barbecue.
Yes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).