Melissa de Riells Vacacions 2000 Sl
- English, French, Spanish
About Melissa de Riells Vacacions 2000 Sl
The agency MEL-IMMO company Riells Vacacions 2000 SL is located at the Escala in Girona on the Costa Brava for more than 10 years. One of our main activities is renting vacation homes. Our office is located in L'Escala and are available every day of the week, so you will have no worries and come to visit us or ask us for information during your stay.
Why Melissa de Riells Vacacions 2000 Sl chose L'Escala
Economic budget for 8 people.
What makes this House unique
Pool and garden Clim extra in the living room 50 € / week French channels
Pool / Spa
50 € / Woche
Pour valider, il est obligatoire d'accepter le contrat de location qui vous sera envoyé par e-mail en le signant sous 3 jours. Merci.
Il y a une caution de 300 € à payer a l'arrivée (espèces, cheque ou carte bancaire). Plus d’explication sur le contrat de location.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
PROPRIETE TRES PROPRE ET TRES AGREABLE
BON ACCUEIL DE L'AGENCE IMMOBILIERE. 2 REMARQUES. PAPIERS PEINTS DE LA SALLE A MANGER A CHANGER PAR UN PROFESSIONNELLE ET CANAPE BEAUCOUP TROP GRAND. MAIS CE SONT DES DETAILS CAR EQUIPEMENTS COMPLETS ET EN BON ETATS. JE SUIS SATISFAIT DE LA LOCATION
Merci de votre appréciation :)
La Escala (officially, and in Catalan, L'Escala) is a Spanish community in the Alt Empordà region of the province of Girona (Costa Brava). La Escala forms the nucleus of a group of villages including L’Escala, Cinc Claus, La Coma, Empurias, La Palanca, San Martín de Ampurias, Les Corts and Camps dels Pilans. In 2009 the municipality of L’ Escala numbered 10,140 habitants. The L’Escala area covers 16 km² and is situated 23km from the train station at Figueres, 55km from Girona airport and 132km from Barcelona. L’Escala is a coastal fishing village. It is a very beautiful and enchanting place to come and relax, and where you can spend a memorable family holiday, enjoying the pretty beaches, the sea, the sun and the marvellous scenery.
- Water sports and sea trips,
- Excursions on horseback, by bicycle and walking,
- Discothèques and bars
There are a large number of beaches and coves within the municipality, suitable for bathing and equipped with showers and other facilities. The largest of these beaches are at Riells, Cala Montgó and Empurias.
• Archaeology Museum of Catalonia: located within the ruins of Empurias, with an exhibition dedicated solely to the ruins and an exhibition of some discoveries made on the site.
• Museum of Anchovies and Salt: located in the Av Francesc Macia with a permanent exhibition and temporary exhibitions, in 5 rooms.
The ‘Fiestas’ (public holidays)
• Fiesta del Carmen: celebrated on June 16th with the arrival of the Virgin in the village by sea.
• Fiesta of Anchovies and Salt: celebrated in September to commemorate the landing of the salt that arrived by sea on the Costa Brava
• Fiesta Mayor (Grand Festival): celebrated on September 2nd in honour of Sainte Maxime, the patron saint of the village.
• Mediterrani Triumvirat: a Greco-Roman festival celebrated in May/June, with a food market and wine stalls offering a taste of Greco-Roman cuisine.
Salted anchovies are the speciality of La Escala (original label) and these are eaten in different ways.
• Tourism L'Escala, Pl Escoles 1
Phone: 0034 972 77 06 03
Three tourist information offices:
- Plaça Escoles, open all year,
- Northern entrance to L’Escala, during Easter and from June 15 to September 15,
- Riells beach: July and August.