Snowdonia Villas or ‘Tanrallt’ as it is known locally, is a sympathetically restored Georgian townhouse situated on a hill a couple of minutes’ walk from the centre of the historic market town of Dolgellau, at the foot of Cader Idris. It is a sister property to Ffynnon, a multi-award-winning boutique hotel with spa, restaurant and off-road parking facilities which guests are welcome to use.
Whether you choose to curl up with a good book from the library, enjoy alfresco living on the sunny terrace or relax with a massage or hot-tub session, it is the perfect base from which to explore the Snowdonia National Park or enjoy time with family and friends.
Dolgellau's quirky shops, craft ale pubs and Good Food Guide restaurants are less than a 2 minutes’ walk and popular attractions such as Cardigan Bay’s golden beaches, Coed y Brenin forest park, Zipworld and the National Whitewater Centre are only a short drive away.
Set over four floors with magnificent views over the town and mountains beyond, this luxurious holiday home boasts many original features and has been refurbished with designer fabrics, antique furniture and all mod-cons. It provides spacious accommodation for up to 4 people and comprises a well-equipped basement kitchen/diner and utility room; ground floor with large hallway, cloakroom and elegant lounge with wood-burner; 2 large double bedrooms (1 can be set up as a twin); shower room and a games room. There is also a well-stocked books, games and DVD library on the second floor.
Outside is a secluded raised terrace area with dining furniture and barbeque to the front; a bike storage area and ample on-road parking. Luggage can be loaded and unloaded on the roadside outside the property.
• Gas central heating throughout;
• Wood-burning stove in the lounge;
• Electric range cooker with gas and halogen hob and electric oven;
• Microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer;
• Iron and ironing board;
• 2 x TV’s (1 wall-mounted with Freeview)
• Wifi throughout
• DVD player and stereo;
• Well-stocked library of DVDs, books & games;
• Fuel, power and starter pack for stove included in rent;
• Egyptian cotton bed linen, goose down bedding and towels included in rent;
• Cot, highchair and baby bedding available on request;
• Exclusive use of in-house beauty and well-being facilities available via ffynnon as well as restaurant reservations, use of bar and outdoor hot-tub. (Additional charges apply).
• This property is on a steep hill and is set over 4 floors so may not suitable for guests with limited mobility;
• Children must be supervised at all times
• Well-behaved dogs welcome but not in bedrooms please;
• No smoking or vaping anywhere in the property.
3 nights - 65% of weekly rate
4 nights - 80% of weekly rate
5 nights - 90% of weekly rate