A modern detached house located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Cockfosters, Barnet.
- Private 145 square meters detached house with garden
- 4 Spacious first floor bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 with power shower), 1 separate WC, dining room, living room and conservatory (toy room)
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and Dryer
- Free Wi-Fi connection and flat screen TV with cable
- 10 minutes walk to Cockfosters Underground Stations (Piccadilly Line)
- Walking distance to Trent Park, Great restaurants and Cafes nearby
This modern, comfortable, centrally-heated property has 1 double bedroom and 3 single bedroom, all with fitted storage/wardrobes, plus kitchen, bathroom (including toilet, power-shower), a separate walk-in WC, large sitting room, large dining room and secluded and secure garden. The property is fully renovated to a modern standard, and is an ideal 'home from home' - 145m² spread over 2 floors, with all rooms being tastefully refurbished to the highest standards including fully fitted kitchen.
The property has wireless internet access; the sitting room has 2 sofas and a flats screen smart LED TV. The fully fitted kitchen includes an ovens (with grill, plus a microwave oven), fridge, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, glassware, crockery and cooking utensils… with great restaurants on your doorstep you may not wish to use it that often! We keep it stocked with basics for use by renters (we just ask that you replace what you use). Washing machine, dryer, steam iron, ironing board, hoover, and hair dryers provided.