La Casa de Lladó has 3 independent, cozy, houses in the most authentic Ampurdán. Really charmingly designed, they are built with bioclimatic criteria and fully integrated in the surroundings thanks to its rounded forms and its vegetal roof.
The houses are completely independent and are built to enjoy the nature and peace of the place. Their bright and spacious rooms with large windows, make you feel as if you were outside from anywhere in the house. The property also has a big garden and a porch with sofas to rest.
The house has:
- a fully equipped kitchen for six people,
- living room with fireplace,
- two triples rooms (one with a double bed and a single and another with three single beds)
- a bathroom has a very special garden shower and views inside to enjoy the countryside while taking a shower !!!
- a terrace with a nice view over the village and the Gulf of Roses on the horizon where you can enjoy a peaceful evening or watch the sunrise over the sea at the distance if you are an early riser.
Its privileged location will give you the opportunity to visit lots of different places nearby: from mountains to sea, from nature reserves to secluded beaches, wild rivers and romantic lakes all of these within the maximum distance of an hour's drive. You can benefit from the various places to visit and things to do throughout the whole year.